2011, Hydrocephalus Research Report.
April 2010, Hydrocephalus Research Report.
- Top Geneticists to Study Hydrocephalus at Seattle Children’s
- HRG’s 2009 Gala Raises $183,000!
- Clinical Studies Hold Promise of Improved Treatments and Outcomes
May 2009, Hydrocephalus Research Report.
- Family/ Scientist Connections Aid Research Goals
- MARK YOUR CALENDARS for the HRG Venetian Carnival on October 24!
- Research Update: Where the Money Goes
April 2009, Hydrocephalus Research Guild member, Kelli Marble was interviewed by Lori Matuskawa in a segment on
KING 5 news. The segment is about the state's recent proposed budget to cut 60 million dollars in funding for patients at Seattle
Children's Hospital. Kelli's daughter, Brianna, is fourteen and has hydrocephalus. Brianna has had over 30 surgeries at Seattle
Children's, 27 of them were in the last two years.
October 2008, Dr. Jan-Marino (Nino) Ramirez was hired as the director at the Seattle Children's Research Institute.
The Hydrocephalus Research Program is part of the Center for Neuroscience and HRG is pleased that Dr. Ramirez and his
lab scientists are so passionate about hydrocephalus research.
September 2006, Filpmmaker and author Sherman Alexie talks about his experiences with hydrocephalus.
Read the full story on the KOMO-TV Web site